Safe Solution Kft. Address: Hungary, 1054, Budapest, Honvéd utca 8., 1/2. Register number: 14431206
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
The services provided by Investus consist strictly of CFD trading platform, meaning the ability to online buy and sell CFDs only (“Services”). We further stress that our services are only intended to provide for online trade of CFDs by using our platform. By the fact that you buy and sell CFD online using our online platform, you approve and admit that you have received the services that you were expecting to receive from us to your full satisfaction (the “Service Approval”).
Any information about your activities collected by our experts is used only for business purposes and is intended to increase the quality of service, timely provide you with information about new services and products of Investus, thoroughly assess of your financial capabilities and needs, as well as to process transactions.
The kind of information we use
- Registration information you provided in the application and other documents (first name, middle name, last name, postal address, email, date of birth, occupation, your income and assets).
- Information about your transactions with the partners of Investus and us as well as information that we exchanged, such as account balances, our answers to your questions, you trading activity.
- Information about upcoming financial events, notifications, news and subscriptions.
- ID information used to verify your identity (passport or driver’s license, as well as information obtained from credit bureaus, address agencies and other non-Investus sources.) This data is necessary to protect you and our reputation, and prevent the money laundering.
Cookies are files containing the information that websites use to register traffic (number of visitors). This information from the website server is temporarily saved on the hard disk of your computer or mobile device when you visit the website for the first time and, subsequently, allows the website to recognize your browser.
Cookies usually contain some anonymous information such as the Unique Identification Number that is generated at random. Cookies also remember the country and language preferences you selected. All the information received is confidential and not directly associated with a certain client.
Investus advanced technology for secured connections (SSL) to protect the information you share with us. The SSL Technology provides reliable data protection from interception by third parties. We are constantly improving our security technologies to prevent intrusions into the system.
TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION TO AFFILIATED COMPANY
We can share the confidential information mentioned above with our business partners to improve the service quality and inform customers about new services of the Investus. The list of partners includes companies that we own or manage.
TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION TO GOVERNING BODIES
In exceptional cases, Investus may disclose customer’s personal information to third parties if applicable law or other regulations require such disclosure. For example, we will have to disclose personal information to comply with court orders or official inquiries, as well as in the case of the protection of our rights and property.
REFUSAL TO PROVIDE INFORMATION
You have the right to refuse to provide information requested by our experts. In this event, we cannot give you full support and guarantee quality service for your accounts, since we have to make sure all the information you provide is absolutely accurate and inform you in timely manner of any changes in your information.
INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO OPT-OUT
You can opt-out of Investus email marketing, by following the instructions included in email messages. Exception applies to the messages, which are related to making payments and the information about the latest services from Investus that you cannot opt-out of. You can also use email to send us your requests relating to marketing materials and your right to forward these materials to third parties with marketing purposes.
You cannot carry out trading operations based on third parties’ advice. In case you decide to use third party for your trading activity we will not carry any responsibility for any results that may occur to your funds. For the avoidance of doubt, in the event that you have acted on such third party advice, you (alone) shall bear the responsibility and consequences and will indemnify us and hold us harmless from any damage that may be caused to us due to such actions.
You confirm your awareness and agree that in case that you will cause a Damage* to us by any kind of action on your part, you agree to pay us liquidated damages (in addition to the damages incurred and without a proof of damage) in a fixed amount of 5,000 USD.
Moreover, you should note that you might be subject to a legal action and possibly liable for any damages incurred by us and by any other third party due to such actions.
* Damage – any kind of damage, including, direct and indirect damages, loss of profits and damages due to falsely applying for refund (i.e. in cases where we were not in fault that should have entitled you to a refund).
Investus® (www.Investus.fm) does not tolerate money laundering and supports the fight against money launderers. Investus® has policies in place to deter people from laundering money. These policies include:
- Ensuring clients have valid proof of identification.
- Requiring the client to provide valid utility bills for proof of residence.
- Maintaining records of identification information.
- Determining that clients are not known or suspected terrorists by checking their names against lists of known or suspected terrorists.
- Informing clients that the information they provide may be used to verify their identity.
- Closely following clients’ money transactions.
- Not accepting cash, money orders, third party transactions, exchange houses transfers or Western Union transfers.
- Not accepting money from countries on terror watch lists, such as Iran, Syria, North Korea and Yemen.
Money laundering occurs when funds from an illegal/criminal activity are moved through the financial system. It is moved in such a way as to make it appear that the funds have come from legitimate sources.
Money Laundering usually follows three stages:
- Firstly, cash or cash equivalents are placed into the financial system.
- Secondly, money is transferred or moved to other accounts (e.g. futures accounts) through a series of financial transactions designed to obscure the origin of the money (e.g. executing trades with little or no financial risk or transferring account balances to other accounts).
- Lastly, the funds are re-introduced into the economy so that the funds appear to have come from legitimate sources (e.g. closing a futures account and transferring the funds to a bank account).
Trading accounts are one vehicle that can be used to launder illicit funds or to hide the true owner of the funds. In particular, a trading account can be used to execute financial transactions that help obscure the origins of the funds. Investus® directs fund withdrawals back to the original source of remittance as a preventative measure. International Anti-money Laundering requires financial services institutions to be aware of potential money laundering abuses that could occur in a customer account, and implement a compliance program to deter, detect and report potential suspicious activity. These guidelines have been implemented to protect Investus® and its clients. For questions/comments regarding these guidelines, contact Investus® Compliance at support@Investus.fm
Your account must have status Fully Compliant; otherwise, it will be blocked within 48 hours. Be sure you have provided us the following documents:
- POI: proof of identity (passport, national ID card, driving license)
- POR: proof of residence (utility bill for water, gas, internet, electricity, landline phone etc’). Please note that the document must not be older than 6 months and should include your full name and current address that you’ve provided during registration.
- Credit Card: the first 4 digits and last 4 digits should clearly be visible. The card should be signed and the CVV code must be hidden.
- Declaration of deposits (DOD): should be provided for each CC you use to make deposit.
You are eligible to withdraw your funds from your Account. In order to withdraw your money from your Account, you will need to ensure that your Account has been verified and confirmed. Verifying your identity and Account is the requirement of the Company’s KYC or Know Your Customer policy. Funds may be withdrawn by you from your Account provided that such funds are not being utilized for margin purposes or have otherwise become owing to us. In order to withdraw your funds, you shall make a withdrawal request on the Company’s website. Please pay attention that while making a withdrawal of funds from your Account you are requested to pay a commission fee of 4% from a withdrawal amount, which is needed in order to cover fees the Company paying to payment processors for successful withdrawal procedure. By making a withdrawal request on the Company’s website, you declare and confirm that you are informed and agree to pay 4% fee for withdrawal. Once your withdrawal request is approved, your withdrawal request will be processed by us and sent for execution to the same bank, credit card or other source from which the funds were debited or as we, in our absolute discretion determine, as soon as possible. Withdrawals will only be made at a source in your name. Note that some banks and credit card companies may take time to process payments especially in currencies where a correspondent bank is involved in the transaction. Please note that a client’s failure to complete the Company’s due diligence procedure to the Company’s satisfaction may affect the client’s ability to withdraw his funds. If you request a withdrawal of monies from your account and we cannot comply with it without closing some part of your open positions, we will not comply with the request until you have closed sufficient positions to allow you to make the withdrawal. In order to process your withdrawal request please ensure that the funds, namely the realized balance, remaining on your account following your withdrawal is at least twice of your used margin.